Saturday, June 24, 2006

Second Week

The second week unfortunately happened to be more of an on-my-own-runs week.

I had to skip the buddy run on 15th as I had signed up for a 5K race a long time back. Here's the 3.1 mile route that we ran for the race. I had to run up a hill on this route; and how tiring it was! It had been a long time since I had done any hill running, and it gave me a good preview of what I should prepare for, considering that the Nike marathon course is in San Francisco- a very hilly place.

I was also unable to make it to the long run that weekend. Instead, I ran a 6 mile route on Monday (19th) morning. It was almost the same route that the team had done on the Saturday that I missed. It was slightly boring to run alone, compared to the previous weekend, when I had some company. Also, it was quite hot when I ran, and I was quite tired for the rest of the day at work.

Overall, the second week was a slightly tiring week, but I completed it successfully!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pradnya said...

Thanks Hemanshu. I am sure you will have a great time training for a marathon. You definitely should take it up. Good luck!

Saturday, July 08, 2006 8:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home